Sunday, January 12, 2014

Yet again...


January 2014.  I'm supposed to be uber fit, an organic farmer and self employed by now.

I. Am. None. Of. Those. Things. Not even one.  For a while, I felt like a big loser, but then I realized:

Ugh.  Yep, it's all me.  I wish. A LOT.  I DO. Very little.  I have no one or no where to place the blame, but on me. I have the tools and the knowledge, I choose to ignore both and do nothing.  It all comes down to choices.

How do I start?  Where do I start?

At the beginning. AGAIN.

-So, I've joined Weight Watchers (I wonder if there is a record for how many times a single person has started and stopped Weight Watchers?  I'd probably win).

-I'm planning my garden and new chicken coop.

-I'm baking bread today (yes, I realize this may impact WW, but homemade bread!!!)

-I'm beginning to make what I can, whether it be food or beauty products.

Too much all at once?  I have no idea.  Will I fail?  I certainly hope not.

I welcome any thoughts, advice or ideas.

And if you are a life-coach, personal trainer, organic farmer, lifestyle company, fitness company, race promoter, etc, I'm your girl.  At this point, I could be or do anything! I'll promote the heck out of you or your product if it works for me and I believe in it/you. ;)

Trish



1 comment: